Groups of up to 25 people can choose from our entire menu. We use a group menu for groups of 25 people or more.
You put together this group menu in consultation with the management of our restaurant. On the evening of dinner, the company can choose from 3 starters, 3 main courses and 3 desserts. When composing the group menu, keep the vegetarian in your party in mind. We work with a group menu in connection with the capacity of our kitchen, the speed of serving the dishes and to ensure an optimal quality guarantee.
• Once the menu has been compiled, it will be sent by e-mail. This menu is on the table on the evening of dinner. Guests then make their choice.
• A vegan option is not listed on this menu by default. But of course we offer a suitable alternative to guests who wish this. We would like to know in advance how many guests wish to eat vegan.
• In addition, we naturally take dietary requirements and allergies into account. We would also like to hear this in advance. During the aperitif, artisan bread is served with aioli. The main course is supplemented with various garnishes such as chips and salad. These are included in the price.
Group package from 25 people with a minimum of € 40 per person
Conditions of group arrangement
- Groups of at least 25 people.
- Menu with a choice of 3 starters, 3 main and 3 desserts. You put together this group menu yourself in advance.
- Drinks are not included in the above mentioned amount. This is in addition to the listed price.
- You must pay a deposit in advance to confirm reservation
- Reservations are necessary.
Terms of payment
The payment options are: cash, via pin or credit card (we accept Visa, Master Card and American Express).
Changes in the number of guests
If you arrive with fewer guests, a deviation of a maximum of 10% of the reserved number of guests is allowed. The other cancellations will be charged.
The following rules have been determined on the basis of the uniform conditions for the catering industry:
1. The guest is obliged to adhere to the house rules and rules of conduct applicable in the Catering Establishment and to follow the reasonable instructions of the Catering Establishment. Reasonable directions may be given orally. Failure to follow these directions may result in being denied access to the restaurant.
2. The guest is obliged to cooperate with reasonable requests from the Catering Establishment in the context of its legal obligations regarding, among other things, safety, identification, food safety/hygiene, alcohol consumption and limitation of nuisance.
3. Speeches, decorations and other adjustments to the interior are only permitted in consultation with the management.
We hope to have informed you sufficiently with this. Would you like to receive more information about the arrangements or adapted group dinners? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to think along with you about a pleasant evening tailored to your needs!